Sales Executive – Community Bank Channel
Vanguard, one of the world's largest investment management companies and a recognized employer of choice, is looking to hire a Sales Executive to focus on the Community Bank Channel. This role is located in our Scottsdale, AZ office and will be primarily responsible for new business development and on-going relationship management with community bank wealth managers in a specific geographical territory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops new relationships and maintains and broadens existing relationships with community bank wealth management organizations in assigned market segment and geographical territory through targeted sales and relationship management activities.
- Achieves cash flow, sales activity/quality and strategic account management goals within the spirit of Vanguard's Code of Ethics.
- Raises awareness of Vanguard's investments products and related services and deliver key Vanguard messages through targeted sales activities including but not limited to: telephony, marketing, face-to-face meetings and participation at bank industry conferences.
- Develops a high level of expertise related to the capital markets and the investment management industry. Knows bank organizational structure, operating principles and objectives. Utilizes this expertise, along with product knowledge, to be a trusted partner, positioning Vanguard products and services effectively.
- Engenders loyalty with clients and positions Vanguard as a partner of choice.
- Responsible for reporting sales activities to support Vanguard process improvement programs.
- Interacts closely with sales leadership regarding channel and client issues.
- Leads/participates in other projects/duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree is required. MBA or professional designation preferred.
- 5 to 8 years financial services industry with at least 3 years of sales experience.
- Active FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses or the ability to obtain within 90 days of initial employment.
- Strong business acumen (clients, investments, and industry) and demonstrated executive presence and poise.
- Superior oral, written, and phone communication skills.
- Demonstrated executive presence, poise, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and adapt quickly and resourcefully to changing situations while traveling for business.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding predetermined objectives.
- Good working knowledge of PC and MS Office software. Understanding of CRM systems.
Travel expectations are 10%.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top