Sailpoint IIQ Solution Lead
Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is seeking a strong lead who will be responsible for playing the technical role in the successful implementation (installation, integration, and deployment) of SailPoint IdentityIQ in Vanguard's Enterprise Security and Fraud division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation of IdentityIQ, customize and implement solutions.
- Configuration of code in support of all components of the IdentityIQ solution. This ranges from workflows to adapters/connectors and system configuration.
- Communicating to Business clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Participate in requirements gathering, decomposition and collaborate in Testing.
- Perform Analysis/Design/Development.
- Production implementation, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- J2EE certification is a plus. CISSP desired.
- 5-7+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator with strong experience in IdentityIQ configuration and IdentityIQ API. This should include 3+ years of enterprise software implementation experience.
- Experience with IDE/Code Repositories.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, etc) a plus.
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) a plus.
- Familiarity with RBAC a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation).
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus
Vanguard is not offering sponsorship for this position.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top