Leverage your relationship management and sales expertise to deliver exceptional, personalized service, discover needs , and inspire action , giving current and future clients the best chance for investment success.
In this role, you will
- Broaden relationships with existing Ultra High Net Worth clients.
- Support strategy planning for a book of business. Track growth opportunities, contribute to business planning activities, and support client account retention.
- Evaluate client needs through consultations. Use strong relationship management skills and knowledge of client needs to help clients develop financial goals through phone and in-person interactions.
- Resolve client inquiries related to products or services. Solutions may not be readily available and may require additional research or problem solving.
- Facilitate the creation of solutions across internal teams to address client inquiries and improve the client's overall experience with Vanguard's services.
- Use technical knowledge of Vanguard funds, products, and services to proactively identify opportunities to strengthen the client relationship.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What it takes
- Minimum of five years related work experience. Three years experience in Relationship and Book Management preferred.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
What you'll need
- Series 7 and 63, 65 or 66 (or ability to obtain within 3 months of assuming position).
- This job requires a regulatory license and/or registration (e.g. FINRA, state, SFC). These will be determined by Compliance based on role-specific duties.
- Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
- Relocation available to those who qualify.
registered with FINRA in any capacity, prior to moving into this licensed role, you will be asked to provide authorization for Vanguard to conduct a full background check, including criminal, employment/education history, credit and public records search in accordance with the FINRA regulations. Please note, the credit and criminal check requirement does not apply to crew who are currently registered with FINRA. Please reference the following FINRA Licensing Policy with any questions in regard to the licensing requirements of this position
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.