Retail Services Client Experience Manager
To design and implement big data analytics strategy for Retail Services.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manages staff. Provides guidance, training and motivation as necessary to develop staff. Hires, evaluates and counsels crew. Follows corporate disciplinary procedures per established Vanguard standards as required. Sets performance standards, reviews performance, provides feedback, and recommends wage increases in accordance with all applicable Human Resources policies and procedures.
2. Creates and socializes the business case for investments in the people, process, and technology to utilize client analytics to serve up relevant experiences at the individual client level.
3. Designs, builds, and leads team of analytics and project management trained professionals supporting Retail Services’ client strategy, internal business segments, and working with data analytics partners to align client level insights to specific actions to unlock value for the department.
4. Designs and implements big data analytics strategy in Retail Services, internally segmenting 6.5 million clients and serve them in a personalized and targeted fashion across channels. Internal segmentation involves continuously deepening business understanding of clients’ needs and behaviors, propensity to adopt services, profitability, and outside share of wallet opportunity. Implementation involves taking action on the insights to drive business results through testing and experimentation, and continuously learning and refining the strategy from the results achieved.
5. Builds relationships with RIG business leaders and partner organizations to unlock products product penetration and improved client experiences utilized personalization and experimentation.
6. Provides education and consulting to RIG business lines undergoing comparable transformations.
7. Designs, Supports, and Implements process and technology solutions that support RIG client targeting functionality
8. Designs and continuously optimizes segmentation and service models within Retail Services, utilizing data analytics to drive decision making.
9. Develops targeted strategies and treatments (services, products, campaigns) to drive client growth, consolidation, and service adoption, based on client analytics insights.
10. Serve as business lead on cross disciplinary teams evaluating and expanding RIG data analytics infrastructure capabilities.
11. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum five years general experience and five years industry experience.
- Minimum five years big data or advanced analytics experience preferred.
- Management/supervisory experience preferred.
- Exceptional client relationship, leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Ability to work quickly and independently with attention to detail and sensitivity to deadlines.
- Demonstrated proficiency related to understanding control functions and reconciliation preferred.
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office).
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Back to top