Vanguard Australia has been helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals for almost 20 years. Serving institutional and individual clients, and financial advisers, we offer investment solutions that are low-cost, diversified and robust through time.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Reconciliations team as a Reconciliation Associate. In this role you will ensure portfolio holdings, market values, liquidity and overdraft positions are accurate, resolving any exceptions in an efficient manner, and reporting positions to Investments on a daily basis.
This role reports through to the Team Leader and is responsible for:
- Ensuring portfolio holdings, liquidity positions and market values are accurate. Investigates and resolves exceptions.
- Ensuring potential and actual overdraft positions are rectified immediately and escalated to management.
- Administering daily reporting including: portfolio valuations, cash forecasts, reporting to separate accounts (timing as per the mandate), and other customised reporting as per the mandate.
- Participating in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
We are looking for a candidate with the following key personal attributes;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player who is proactive and motivated
- Proven ability to analyse independently
- Strong relationship management skills with internal and external clients, including solid verbal communication skills to interact with portfolio managers, traders and internal clients.
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications such as Excel and Access.
- A recent Graduate who is wanting to grow a career in financial services OR someone with relevant business experience in middle or back office
- Knowledge of Corporate Actions would be an advantage
- Undergraduate degree in a business discipline or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
If this role sounds like you then apply today!
Please note: Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
RFP Specialist, CFP®
Megan is part of Vanguard’s Institutional Sales Group. She ensures that each and every information request is processed before being returned to a prospective client.
Back to top