To provide access administration support and services for crew, contractors and system management. Supports Vanguard's global operations through analysis and resolution of access security issues and internal process improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes access security requests to grant, update or remove crew, contractor and systems access. Analyzes the security impact of each request, identifies approvals needed and determines the appropriate approach to complete the request.
- Maintains effective service relationships with business units by keeping them informed of the status of their access requests and tickets, and provides non-technical answers to access questions. Meets team and departmental service levels and objectives. Upholds strong global working relationships with other members of IAM, Information Security, IT and business partners.
- Resolves Tier 2 and 3 technical issues (simple to semi-complex in nature) to determine root cause and implements corrective action. Recognizes when to escalate and uses it as an opportunity to increase knowledge and acumen.
- Accountable for meeting quality, productivity and service standards. Identifies opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of access administration processes and procedures. Applies risk management knowledge to improve efficiency and effectiveness of access administration. Participates in project support related to access provisioning and improving current workflows.
- Executes control steps to determine the quality of work performed. Ensures data integrity for access information that enables accurate identity and access management provisioning.
- Assists internal crew and contractors in increasing their awareness of IAM policy and standards.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in related field or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Minimum two years related experience, security administration experience preferred
- Familiarity with technology and security concepts
- Knowledge of business applications used within a division is preferred
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Analytical and strong problem resolution skills
- Demonstrates initiative and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of one or more technology platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top