Project Manager-- FAS Advocacy Program Office
To lead with excellence, division-wide Net Promoter System (NPS) processes and strategic projects that enhance the Financial Advisor Services (FAS) client and crew experience. Help leaders and crew at all levels across FAS embrace and accelerate Vanguard's ability to earn loyalty and vocal advocacy from advisor clients. Support FAS's strategic goals and earn best in class client loyalty.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the development, evolution, and management of the applicable client loyalty programs (see below) and their associated processes.
- Develops, manages and executes project plans. Leads cross-functional teams and stakeholders in determining the scope, requirements, and solutions of key projects, and executing on them.
- Conducts research related to FAS clients, sales, marketing, relationship management, operations and other practices to understand business and client needs.
- Consults internally to convey findings and makes strategic recommendations. Collaborates with and influences leaders across the FAS division and partner organizations.
Take Action / Close Loop: The Project Manager leads the "take action" and "close the loop" portions of the NPS system:
- Process owner for close the loop feedback components of the touch point and relationship NPS process (monitoring the process, measuring its health, holds others accountable, etc).
- Leads the process of "triaging" feedback, including identifying trends, surfacing trends to owners for action, and tracking outcomes;
- Leads the development of the "close the loop" communication strategy with crew and clients, including change management associated with such;
- Oversees implementation of the change management plan (with Crew Communications & Marketing);
- Leads development of the Advocacy training strategy and oversees implementation of training plans, partnering with the FAS L&D team.
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years general business experience, including at least five years of financial business and project management preferred.
- Excellent judgment, critical thinking, and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, influence and persuasion, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proven ability to effectively deal with ambiguity and adapt to change.
- Proven ability to motivate others and foster teamwork.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, with attention to details and sensitivity to deadlines.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top