Project Administrator - Investment Data Management
To lead the efforts surrounding the development and implementation of investment data services. To provide consistent and reliable data for enterprise use through analysis, inspection and development of departmental functionality to meet the enterprise need for investment data.
There are 2 positions available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads various stakeholders to determine project scope, requirements and implementation of solutions. Manages project priorities and dependencies with IT and business partners. Communicates progress of project life-cycle from initial request through implementation.
- Maintains and shares a comprehensive knowledge of investment data and application functionality in order to provide ongoing centralized support, guidance, and direction to business partners. Administers the acquisition, validation and enrichment of raw reference market data.
- Manages vendor relationships to understand data services and maximize organizational usage. Keeps abreast of industry, market and client trends.
- Works collaboratively with multiple departmental teams; establishes relationships with a network of contacts throughout the company in order to research and develop new business services.
- Determines root causes for errors; recommends immediate and long-term solutions for problems; elevates issues when appropriate.
- Supports client and regression testing for newly developed services and technologies.
- Analyzes metrics included on team dashboard. Ensures accuracy and timeliness requirements are met for the data generated/gathered through the dashboard. Identifies trends and/or makes recommendations.
- Demonstrates flexibility and composure; manages shifting priorities.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum of three years related work experience. Prior leadership experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects and priorities. Experience with project methodology preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation skills preferred.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills. Flexibility, strong decision making skills and effective time management skills. Ability to work under tight time constraints.
- Ability to work independently, as well as perform effectively in a team environment. Ability to mentor, lead and motivate team members.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid change.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required.
- Flexibility to work in accordance with project elevation plans.
- Works closely with Fund Financial Services, Fund Information Services, Portfolio Review, International, Fixed Income Group, Quantitative Equity Group, Retail - Project One.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top