To manage a variety of departmental projects to implement recommendations/strategic initiatives established by the department's management team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with the departmental management team in the planning, development and execution of various projects supporting strategic initiatives.
- Leads various stakeholders from both within and outside of department to determine project scope, requirements, and implement solutions for key projects. Works with appropriate parties to plan, schedule, coordinate and manage business activities required to deliver business and technology solutions.
- Provides management with regular updates on the progress of projects. Creates and delivers presentations on project status as needed. Holds meetings for cross-departmental project team members. Serves as resource for and facilitates communication among team members.
- Resolves project issues and documents agreed-upon decisions. Elevates issues which may impact the project schedule. Re-prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines.
- Coordinates and conducts meetings with internal and external clients including scheduling necessary training. Consults with business unit SMEs on content generation, design, review, and delivery of on-the-job training.
- Monitors projects to ensure appropriate stakeholders are involved as necessary.
- Participates in planning, developing, and executing on short and long-term goals and strategies related to the department VUE program. Works together with the department management team to determine the appropriate dashboard measures and processes for developing and validating data.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three years of progressively responsible work experience including successfully managing a variety of projects from beginning to end.
- Solid project management skills and experience with business solution development and implementation. Technology solution development and implementation helpful.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to lead a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate business and technical issues to a varied audience.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage to deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize workload as changes arise.
- MS Project experience preferred.
You should be aware this will designate you as a
Fund Access Person
and carries with it certain responsibilities and restrictions. For more information see the following article.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Brokerage Investment Professional, Malvern, PA
Claire ensures that Vanguard clients have all the important and necessary industry information in order to make the best decisions for their personal investments.
Back to top