Product Owner Experimentation Platform
- Malvern, PA
Driven by NWoW, experimentation is an emerging core competency at Vanguard. CAI's Advanced Experimentation Team is looking for a product owner to drive the vision for a common enterprise experimentation platform. In this role you will be a critical part of the team interfacing with teams across Vanguard, CAI data scientists, and IT to define and guide this new tool. If you are good working with large groups of stakeholders, think experiments are cool, and are excited by a job providing enterprise perspective, you should strongly consider applying.
The ideal candidate will have familiarity with experimentation and strong technical acumen.
1. Leads product management activities for multiple products, or one strategic product.
2. Collaborates with cross-functional teams to create best practices that drive significant change to the client experience.
3. Coaches product teams towards best practices and learnings. Ensures delivery of messaging, communication, and customer outreach as necessary.
4. Partners with stakeholders to resolve production and implementation issues in a timely manner, and supports/drives escalations where required to enable rapid delivery.
5. Leads the planning, development and implementation of new products. Defines and analyzes markets, developing detailed product features and requirements, and developing implementation plans.
6. Employs a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to continually improve the user experience.
7. Participates in and provides recommendations for ongoing business planning and departmental prioritization activities.
8. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years related work experience. Two years of leading large cross-functional teams on major organizational projects preferred.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top