Product Owner, Data and Analytics
Want to work in a highly collaborative, co-located product team, dedicated to delivering world class client experiences? Are you passionate about innovation and developing engaging user experiences? The product owner will develop the data and analytics vision and delivery road map to support Client Experience journey labs. To be successful, they will quickly develop relationships and effectively challenge established thinking by helping internal partners take a thin slice, iterative approach. The product owner is also skillful at getting feedback and using it, comfortable making decisions, and can motivate and align matrixed teams on vision and goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Influences and collaborates with CX Data and Analytics product teams (including team members from IT, Analytics and Engineering) and cross-functional enablement teams to create data and analytics products that drive significant change to the CX data and analytics ecosystem.
2. Challenges IT partners, Analytics and Engineering to drive for an innovative solution; "think out of the box" and ensure best in class solution designs. Embraces and drives experimentation to measure and implement integrated and proven solutions across multiple channels (web, email, print, phone, etc.).
3. Oversees and monitors health of the data and analytics ecosystem from end-to-end using internal and external metrics. Manages deliverables and KPIs of CX Data and Analytics product teams and elevate help requests to alleviate roadblocks.
4. Ensures data and analytics business outcomes are linked to business case drivers.
5. Generates and sustains strong business support by working with team members to help forge common understanding of the commercial decisions/impacts and the client propositions proposed. Drives connection across all appropriate stakeholders both within and outside of department to optimize data and analytics ecosystem.
6. Conducts analyses required to problem solve with the team on specific delivery, design, risk, data governance, information security and other strategic issues.
7. Supports program business analysis and systems thinking by preparing and reviewing 'thought observations', process/system maps, data analysis, and research findings.
8. Serves as subject matter expert supporting discussions with internal stakeholders within CX, business lines, and second line functions such as Risk, EDGP, and Information Security.
9. Participates and influences ongoing business planning and departmental prioritization activities.
10. Performs other duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
• 8 or more years' work experience, including 3+ years of leading large cross-functional/cross-regional teams on major organizational projects
• Demonstrated ability to achieve results while working in cross-functional environment
• Demonstrated experience with facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Demonstrated experience implementing and executing Agile principles with strong digital and technical skills.
• Demonstrated experience and deep understanding of data and analytics best practices.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Brokerage Investment Professional, Malvern, PA
Claire ensures that Vanguard clients have all the important and necessary industry information in order to make the best decisions for their personal investments.
Back to top