Personal Investor Associate - PA 2018
Are you a Dec 2017 or May 2018 upcoming graduate? Or, are you someone who is looking for a fantastic opportunity to work in the financial services industry? Vanguard would love to speak with you!
Join the team that is the voice of Vanguard to over 5.2 million individual investors, and launch a dynamic career in the financial services industry with a position in Vanguard's Retail Investor Group (RIG )
As a Personal Investment Associate, your typical day includes:
- Assisting all types of investors with meeting their financial goals—the young adult opening a first account, a family saving for a child's college education, a married couple investing for their first home, a high net worth client preserving her wealth, or an entrepreneur managing his small-business retirement plan.
- Using virtual technology to connect with clients and help them manage their assets.
- Developing relationships with clients to understand their unique investment needs and position appropriate products or solutions.
This job is for you if you:
- Have strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Excel in explaining complex information in ways that are easy to understand.
- Are looking to develop your business and financial acumen.
- Are eager to compliment your professional background by obtaining your FINRA (6 or 7 & 63 Series licenses).
- Want to be part of a small team that's motivated by helping others and serving the best interests of our investors.
- Like to work hard and have a thirst for knowledge
- Are flexible and thrive in fast-paced work environments.
- Aspire to a successful career in financial services.
- Crave an environment where you can develop professionally and personally.
- Want to enjoy coming to work every day because you care about your teammates and the investors you support.
- Share our commitment to strengthening communities by donating time, talent, and treasure.
Bring your future to Vanguard
Build a successful career with one of the world's largest investment management companies. Your experience in Personal Investor Services can lead to a Vanguard career in advice, sales, relationship management, leadership, and much more. Whether you have a background in financial services or are interested in building your knowledge in finance and business, you'll receive comprehensive training, including support for attaining your FINRA Series licenses, that will prepare you to succeed. And you'll be supported by a culture that is focused on your continued professional and personal development.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Note: Vanguard cannot offer visa sponsorship for this position. Additionally, your employment is contingent on a successful drug-screening result.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top