Personal Investor Associate
Build a successful career with one of the world's largest investment management companies. Your experience as a Personal Investor Associate can lead to a Vanguard career in advice, sales, relationship management, leadership, and much more. Whether you have a background in financial services or are interested in building your knowledge in finance and business, you'll receive comprehensive training, including support for attaining your FINRA Series licenses that will prepare you to succeed. And you'll be supported by a culture that is focused on your continued professional and personal development.
Whether you are a New Graduate looking for a career or an experienced candidate looking for a new opportunity we would love to hear from you! Those that are already FINRA licensed are also encouraged to apply.
Join the team that is the voice of Vanguard to over 7 million individual investors, and launch a dynamic career in the financial services industry with a position in Vanguard's Retail Investor Group (RIG).
Your typical day includes:
- Taking inbound calls from Vanguard's largest client base focusing on supporting client needs; includes online support, account balance requests, answering questions regarding how to fill out paperwork, and providing basic investment guidance as appropriate.
- Developing relationships with clients to understand their unique investment needs and positioning appropriate solutions.
This job is for you if you:
- Have strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Are able to simplify and effectively communicate complex information and concepts.
- Are looking to develop your business and financial acumen.
- Want to be part of a small team that's motivated by helping others and serving the best interests of our investors.
- Like to work hard and have a thirst for knowledge.
- Are flexible and thrive in fast-paced work environments.
- Aspire to a have successful career in financial services.
- Crave an environment where you can develop professionally and personally.
- Share our commitment to strengthening communities by donating time, talent, and treasure.
- Want to enjoy coming to work every day because you care about your teammates and the investors you support.
- An undergraduate degree, or completed coursework, in any major or a minimum two years of general customer service experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to interact effectively and communicate effectively with clients, peers, and management.
- Exceptional client service skills.
- Effective problem solving, writing and decision making skills.
- Ability to work independently in a quickly changing environment.
- The ability to obtain your FINRA licenses, if required for the role.
- Already FINRA licensed (Series 7 or 63), is not mandatory but a huge plus!
Sound like you? Apply now!
Note: Vanguard cannot offer visa sponsorship for this position. Additionally, your employment is contingent on a successful drug-screening result.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top