Global Investment and Finance Systems is looking for a
Corporate Finance Cloud Senior Developer
passionate about solving problems and using cloud-based technology solutions. If you are looking for a challenge and want hands-on experience with modern cloud technologies, then this is the job for you.
Our developers help build an ecosystem where finance, investment, and technology specialists work together to create and maintain innovative business solutions. We embrace and champion a mentality of continuous improvement and experimentation to drive business outcomes.
As a developer for our new enterprise Oracle cloud solution, you will work with innovative cloud technologies and continue to build your IT skills and financial acumen. You will mentor developers on 2-3 agile teams on full life cycle Oracle solution development and implementation.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Software Engineering jobs in Malvern, PA delivered to your inbox every week.
You would be interested in this role if:
- You have experience with some Oracle ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solutions including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Procurement - self service and purchasing, Procurement Contracts, and EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) Financial Close and Consolidation
- You have Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) integration or similar cloud integration experience like Del Boomi. Experience with some type of rest services and API development is required.
- You have an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2020 Certification or equivalent experience.
- You are passionate about working with innovative, next-generation technologies and have experience with custom and third-party cloud architectures.
- You have a growth mindset and are a lifelong learner.
- You have strong written/verbal communication skills.
- You are comfortable with both critical thinking and getting your hands dirty helping development teams implement technical solutions.
- You thrive on working independently and cross-functionally on multiple high priority initiatives.
- You will work closely with Global Process owners delivering world class finance processes via SaaS solutions for Corporate Accounting, Corporate Financial reporting, and Enterprise Supplier Management.
- You will work with your ERP product team to design and implement Oracle ERP and EPM accounting and procurement software and reporting and analytic solutions.
- You will deliver solutions using Oracle Fusion applications, Oracle PaaS services, and Oracle Cloud architecture including Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) integrations.
- You will mentor developers Oracle life cycle development as it applies to our SaaS solutions, integrations and reporting.
- You will integrate applications that are used by Finance outside of Oracle.
- You will build deep finance and investment business acumen.
- Vanguard is not offering sponsorship for this position.
- Experience with Oracle ERP applications, preferably Oracle cloud Fusion
- Experience with Oracle's OIC Oracle Integration cloud middleware
- Knowledge of the Finance Industry
- Experience with SQL, Java, rest services and API development
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and environments with ability to integrate SSO
- Experience with EPBCS (EPM Modules), FCCS, ARCS and TRCS
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
How We Work
Vanguard has implemented a hybrid working model for the majority of our crew members, designed to capture the benefits of enhanced flexibility while enabling in-person learning, collaboration, and connection. We believe our mission-driven and highly collaborative culture is a critical enabler to support long-term client outcomes and enrich the employee experience.