New Business & Transitions Implementation Analyst
To lead the NB&T team with domestic, international, and custom fund initiatives of small to mid-size scope and complexity. This includes the planning, implementation, and delivery for these fund events in global Fund Financial Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads and supports the on-boarding of new products of small to mid-size complexity on behalf of Fund Financial Services. Coordinates activities and interacts across the global organization to ensure objectives are met. Works with external service providers to effectively and efficiently deliver fund product objectives. Elevates issues as needed.
- Coordinates and actively supports business activities between FFS business units and our service providers to support relationship and project management efforts.
- Identifies, evaluates and elevates risks and issues that have the potential of impacting the completion of the event. Acts as a business liaison by engaging resources and employing management strategies to resolve problems that impact the event.
- Assesses current departmental procedures and proposes/implements changes to strengthen internal controls, and enhance efficiency.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with both internal business partners, external clients, and service providers. Fosters effective communication while anticipating clients' needs and ensuring satisfaction.
- Partner with the FFS business areas to ensure that service provider' feedback clearly depicts the success of the relationships.
- Work to maintain a comprehensive conceptual understanding of the fund products and services and FFS infrastructure, while supporting fund events as assigned.
- Supports and participates in change management initiatives.
- Supports process excellence efforts with an emphasis on minimizing business risk. Identifies trends and collaborates with others on the team to develop action plans.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree (accounting or finance preferred) or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum of three years of relevant business experience including accounting and custody operations.
- Project management skills preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as perform effectively in a team environment
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexibility, strong decision making skills and effective time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions under demanding conditions and function in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to interact successfully and build strong working relationships with various internal and external groups.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
You should be aware this will designate you as a Fund Access Person and carries with it certain responsibilities and restrictions. For more information see the following article.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top