Mobility & UEM Engineer - Workspace ONE
Redefine the possibilities of IT
At Vanguard, technology is integral to helping our clients reach their personal goals. We depend on IT 24/7 to run our investors' assets. That puts your expertise in Endpoint Management at the heart of our business. As a Mobility & Unified Endpoint Engineer, you will provide senior level (Tier 3) support for complex projects to ensure reliable operation of the production environment. You will have ownership of all monitoring, troubleshooting, and installation of software/tools, operating on one or more systems, and will plan/coordinate enterprise-wide IT infrastructure projects.
In this role you will:
- Thoroughly understand and possess SME level experience with VMware Workspace ONE UEM and Office 365 for Endpoint & Mobility Management.
- Provide senior level Tier 3 technical infrastructure support services for issues elevated from the Support Center and other Technical Services groups. Ensure reliable operation of production. Diagnose and troubleshoot availability interruptions and other production issues.
- Test, install, and migrate software, patches, upgrades, applications, and/or hardware.
- Develop technical standards. Tests and evaluates IT vendor products.
- Write documentation, including project plans, installation procedures, and troubleshooting tips. Maintain, monitor, and tune Production system and applications performance. Debug source code and performance problems and/or provides debugging assistance to developers. Identifies opportunities to improve system and applications performance (e.g., automating manual system tasks).
- Train and mentor staff. Resolves complex issues elevated from staff with less experience.
- Adds, updates, and closes IT Problem Management database records. Researches and resolves complex issues, and reviews related technology records to mitigate impact on assigned system.
- Reviews numerous IT knowledge repositories to update technical knowledge.
- Learns and understands client area business functions and requirements. Has the ability to determine the appropriate technical tool to address the client's business needs.
Improve performance through high-performing networks
You're passionate about the potential to transform the business through technology but, more than that, you understand how to use it to deliver real benefits to our clients. You're committed to getting the most from our resources and ensuring they operate at peak performance. The same goes for your own career: you're keen to build on your analytical and problem-solving skills, improve your technical know-how and develop to your full potential. Together we'll own the way in a fast-growing industry.
What it takes:
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five years' experience in technical specialty
- Experience with VMware Workspace One UEM and Office 365 Endpoint & Mobility Management
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position
This position can be based out of either Malvern, PA, Charlotte, NC, or Scottsdale, AZ.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top