Mobile Enterprise Architect
Are you interested in creating world class client experiences while working in a contemporary, truly-agile manner?
As an Enterprise Mobile Architect on Vanguard's Client Experience program, you'll assist in the execution of our new Mobile App vision, and setting the direction, and roadmap in collaboration with a fully dedicated, cross-functional, co-located and durable team given the autonomy required to deliver solutions which fulfill client needs and drive business outcomes within the context of client journeys. The team will operate with enhanced speed and agility to deliver meaningful customer experiences in a rapid build-measure-learn manner.
You will be helping to define the reference and implementation Architectures for this strategic mobile technology project and be a key contributor to persuade and influence Business and Information Technology (IT) leaders on our mobile architectural direction.
In this role , you will :
1. Provide the architectural leadership in shaping
our strategic enterprise mobile app redesign
2. Continuously pursue
- Establish working relationships with strategic and boutique technology providers.
- Leverage knowledge capital available through subscription research services.
- Leverage the Internet as a critical resource for related knowledge capital, inclusive of blogs, podcasts, webinar, etc.
- Attend conferences and engage in associated activities (e.g., conducting presentations, leading workshops, etc.).
- Consume and contribute content from and to Open Source communities.
3. Provide architecture thought leadership and expertise.
4. Define a reference and implementation architecture.
5. Develop proof-of-concept prototypes and initial implementation models.
6. Evaluate and recommend mobile-specific software and tools
6. Monitor implementation activity to ensure architecture and design principles are upheld.
7. Ensure implementation solutions support architecture objectives (availability, scalability, performance, security, etc.), as appropriate.
8. Communicate complicated technical concepts effectively to a broad group of stakeholders.
9. Establish relationships with IT leaders, architects, and technical specialists for the purpose of advancing proposed architectural solutions.
10. Utilize a
understanding of the competitive landscape and corporate and business unit strategies to provide context for architectural decision making.
11. Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum five years relevant iOS and Android Native App work experience.
- Experience working with React Native, NativeScript, Flutter preferred.
- Experience working in a startup-like environment is a plus.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Brokerage Investment Professional, Malvern, PA
Claire ensures that Vanguard clients have all the important and necessary industry information in order to make the best decisions for their personal investments.
Back to top