Mobile and Emerging Technology Senior Product Owner
- Malvern, PA
Lead and Modernize Mobile App and Emerging Technology at Vanguard
Lead the Mobile App and Emerging Technology efforts! Focus on evolving the client experience and underlying architecture for these critical growth areas. You will lead mobile team, including developing and refining its product vision and roadmap and Emerging Technology, including figuring out the opportunity and roadmap for new channels such as Voice, AR/VR, Chat and Messaging. You are a leader of a team of product owners who are accountable for directing and prioritizing the activities of agile teams, based on a relentless focus on client needs and a strong understanding of business drivers.
In this high visibility role, you will:
- Lead the strategic vision and road-map for the Mobile App and Emerging Technologies, demonstrating a deep understanding of the product(s) and associated business areas.
- Lead mobile and emerging technology product teams. Sets new product strategy and adjusts strategies for program or product group.
- Guide and influences cross-functional teams to create best practices that drive significant change to the client experience. Ensures business outcomes are linked to business case drivers.
- Build and maintain strong business support from team members to promote a consistent approach to decisions/impacts and client propositions. Drives connection across all appropriate partners.
- Challenge the business to drive for innovative solutions; "think out of the box" and ensure best in class solution designs. Embrace and drive experimentation to measure and implement integrated and proven solutions.
- Determine and build key partnerships as required to help accelerate and unlock new channels for growth
- Creates, maintains, and employs a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to continually improve the user experience.
- Hires, evaluates, and develop crew. Provides guidance and training as necessary to develop crew.
- Work collaboratively with CX Journeys to further enable the mobile channel for key client journeys.
- Serve as subject matter expert supporting discussions with internal partners and external clients.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of ten years of related business experience. Five years of leading large cross-functional teams on major organizational projects preferred. Previous people-leadership experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results while working in cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated experience leading Mobile App development and Emerging Technology efforts.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and executing Agile principles with strong digital and technical skills. Deep understanding of design thinking and user experience best practices.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top