Marketing Associate-Campaign Development
As a Marketing Associate in Vanguard’s Financial Advisor Services Marketing organization, you will support the development, positioning, packaging, and roll out of marketing initiatives to financial professionals focused on investment and service products and services. The successful candidate will partner with team members within FAS Marketing, as well as across other Vanguard Divisions. Please provide a link to your portfolio or work samples with your resume.
- Assists in the development, execution and delivery of complex, well-defined marketing plans that meet client needs.
- Plans and monitors project progress by effectively managing tasks using appropriate technology and partnering with Communications professionals on assignments. Ensures consistency and integration of messages across various mediums (i.e., print, spoken expression, electronic, social media, web, etc.).
- Develops and maintains strong, consultative relationships with internal partners to ensure business needs are met based on specific criteria defined by the team.
- Monitors and analyzes product and marketplace trends, client needs, and competitive offerings across applicable markets using primary and secondary research sources, industry publications, competitor websites, and feedback from clients.
- Establishes a high level of knowledge about Vanguard’s existing product offerings and capabilities. Is able to clearly define benefits and effectively communicate to internal and external clients.
- Establishes strong working relationships with sales professionals, technical and business leads, decision-makers, marketing managers, communications professionals, and stakeholders.
- Recommends tactical direction to internal decision-makers.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three years related work experience.
- Working knowledge of applicable business/service area(s) (depending on specific work assignment).
- Knowledge of investments, mutual funds, Vanguard funds, and investment marketing.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to focus on client needs.
- Ability to translate features into benefits.
- Ability to work with increase independence with the direction of a more experienced marketing manager, and establish work priorities with guidance from management.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically.
- Ability to deal professionally with people of all levels.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to travel on limited basis.
- Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Back to top