Leadership Development Program Strategist
To develop and manage outcome-focused programs within Vanguard’s corporate Leadership Development offer. To propose informed, innovative, and pragmatic development solutions that enable leaders to perform better and acquire new skills and capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and oversees the strategic objectives, implementation, and evaluation of critical segments of the leadership development offer that span multiple business units, leader levels, and geographies. Identifies the holistic learning development experience for leaders, inclusive of experiences and education to improve leadership skills.
- Coordinates with team members and other key stakeholders, such as internal business clients and HR stakeholders, to understand business objectives and performance gaps as it relates to leadership development. Applies understanding of business objectives and identified performance gaps in order to propose and develop innovative leadership development programs to address such gaps.
- Evaluates the impact and effectiveness of existing leadership development solutions and programs to propose strategic enhancements, redesigns, or retirement of leadership development offerings, as appropriate. Serves as the primary point of contact for client and partner feedback for aligned solutions.
- Leads collaborative efforts with Vanguard University to conduct learning needs assessments and support leader development opportunities for the enterprise, as appropriate. Provides performance support recommendations based on best and new practices.
- Partners closely with Crew Central and all internal stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of all solutions. Clearly articulates strategic objectives to support Crew Central in efficiently implementing new and existing solutions.
- Partners with the Performance Management lead(s) to ensure learning solutions are aligned to desired performance outcomes and can be evaluated in measurable ways.
- Serves as a product owner for learning solutions aligned to Leadership Development, as designed by Vanguard University. Ensures timelines are met and the Leadership Development senior team is appropriately informed of progress.
- Supports vendor selection. Discovers, researches, and vets vendor solutions that best align to business and performance objectives. Partners with internal stakeholders to effectively onboard vendors, as appropriate.
- Communicates leadership development offerings to all key stakeholders. Key stakeholders may include, but are not limited to: business clients, CRG’s, HRBP’s, and regional partners. Identifies and leverages proper communication channels to promote Leadership Development offerings. Partners with HR Communications to ensure content is communicated effectively to scale, and to build advocacy of solutions and drive consumption.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum five years general experience with a minimum of two years of experience in financial services.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills; proven ability to propose practical solutions to business problems.
- Proven teamwork capabilities; strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Attentive to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
RFP Specialist, CFP®
Megan is part of Vanguard’s Institutional Sales Group. She ensures that each and every information request is processed before being returned to a prospective client.
Back to top