Lead Project Administrator, Legal and Compliance
To assist and participate in the integration of people, process and technology for programs/projects critical to the division's strategic vision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages integration of deliverables across divisional releases and program workstreams. Maintains ownership of projects, including assisting Process Project Managers in defining, planning, coordinating, and implementing program deliverables.
- Develops effective partnerships with internal business constituents to ensure ongoing communication and technology integration. Serves as the key point of contact between IT and key internal business areas throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assists the program manager and project managers to plan, schedule and coordinate business activities and to deliver business projects.
- Conducts meetings and presentations with project clients, management team, and/or department, as needed.
- Coordinates Weekly Project and Program Status meetings and distributes meeting notes to department contacts. Creates agendas and captures action items.
- Administers the program's traffic light assessment. Runs established reports for program.
- Ensures all entities supporting IMG programs are working in concert toward defined implementation goals.
- Communicates schedule and business activities for all programs/projects. Develops measurements and control processes for project success.
- Consult with internal clients and our business partners to gather input and recommend changes as needed. Follows up periodically to ensure measurements and processes are still working.
- Ensures projects are smoothly integrated into the standard operating procedure workflows, which includes ensuring that new or specialized procedures and workflows are documented, as appropriate as well as integrating change management efforts into the overall program.
- Follows up on assigned tasks of project to ensure time frames are being met and documents agreed-upon decisions.
- Performs ad-hoc requests. Creates Excel spreadsheets and graphs. Creates PowerPoint presentations with content provided by others.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree (preferably in accounting, finance, or economics) or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible work experience including successfully managing project(s) from beginning to end.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, Project and Lotus Notes.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues in other units/divisions. Must be able to understand and communicate both business and technical issues with team, management and system support.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as perform effectively in a team environment.
- Flexibility, strong decision making skills and effective time management skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid change.
You should be aware this will designate you as a Fund Access Person and carries with it certain responsibilities and restrictions. For more information see the following article.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top