Lead CX Data Analyst
- Malvern, PA
• Collaborate with software development, user experience, journey ownership, and other disciplines.
• Identify and prioritize areas of greatest opportunity to deliver enhancements.
• Visualize and tell compelling stories with data.
• Measure how newly developed features have impacted the client experience.
• Work in an ambiguous environment and adapt quickly to change.
• Independently translate a broad business objective into a set of incremental analytical deliverables.
• Learn new technical skills quickly; our analytics tool stack is ever-changing.
• Communicate effectively and show flexibility in style based on the audience.
To learn more about CXD, visit our site on SharePoint.
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS) in an analytic/quantitative field such as: Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Science/Engineering, Computer Science or related analytical field of study or equivalent combination of training and experience preferred. A graduate level degree in an analytics focused field is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of five years related work experience.
- Expert level skills in the following (or related) suite of data analysis tools: Data Extraction languages such as SQL and experience with relational databases or Big Data platforms, Data Analysis packages (Python, R, SAS, MATLAB, etc.) and Data Visualization packages (Tableau, etc.)
- Extraordinary analytical skills coupled with the ability to form hypotheses and draw meaningful insights from disparate data sources - ability to understand data, process it, extract value from it, visualize it and communicate insights to audiences of various backgrounds in data, including senior management.
- Significant experience leading, designing and implementing marketing or digital experimentation (A/B or MVT testing) to improve marketing performance or improve the client experience.
- Ability to understand and explain implementation of advanced statistical and machine-learning methods such as: regression models, propensity models, segmentation, optimization, time series analysis, cohort analysis, Bayesian methods, decision trees, text analysis, etc.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top