Vanguard Europe Technology is expanding and adapting to the new ways of working and alignment with International (our non-US business). The department will see a growth in the next few years to support the growing business and to ensure technology can be a clear enabler to the success of the business serving our clients.
Over the coming months we'll have multiple needs across our D2C and B2B & Intermediary channels, at all levels in the following disciplines:
- You will provide leadership and mentoring to help define the strategy and approach to Agile practices and methodologies across all teams to generate increased business value. Check out the below link for more details;
- You will play a key part in the ongoing development of web platforms and application for the Europe business working with Angular / Java / AWS tech stack. Check our the below link for more details;
- You will be developing using Java to integrate the web platform with back end services / internal and external API's. Check our the below link for more details;
Angular UI Developer
- You will play a key part in the ongoing development of web platforms for the Europe business and joining a new team developing using Angular 8 framework. Check our the below link for more details;
To be considered for opportunities at Vanguard please apply to the most applicable technology posting. If successful, you'll meet with a panel of crew representing all disciplines which means you could be considered for other opportunities too!
- Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Please note, current suppliers and potential suppliers are not permitted to communicate with or contact or send or otherwise provide any speculative resumes to any department, business unit, subsidiary or affiliate of Vanguard, or any employee thereof, at any time unless expressly instructed or permitted by a member of Vanguard's HR department. For the avoidance of doubt, Vanguard will not pay any fees to a supplier or potential supplier in respect of any candidate unless Vanguard has either requested the referral or given its prior written consent to the referral. If you would like to partner with Vanguard Europe, please contact email@example.com
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Inclusion at Vanguard
Vanguard's continued dedication to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.