Java Technical Lead
To provide senior level IT technical lead services, including the direction, evaluation, selection, configuration, implementation, and integration of new or existing technologies and tools.
Are you curious about making a career move or looking for a new opportunity to learn and grow?
Advice is a major priority of our company strategy in serving our clients, and Vanguard wants to change the way the world invests. The demand for advice will only grow, especially as investors age and their investment needs become more complex.
Our teams have successfully built and delivered a new, state of the art advice platform for our Institutional advisory clients over the past few years, and we are bringing our advice expertise to the Personal Advisor Services program in 2019. Come join our teams as we unify with the existing PAS project teams to deliver new capabilities to increase the accessibility and affordability of ongoing advice for our Retail clients.
Our engineers work with AWS, Java, and Angular in a highly collaborative, cross-team atmosphere working to be a little more awesome every day. Apply today!
- Experience with developing Java REST services
- Experience with AngularJS/Angular, preferably Angular 6+
- Experience with test automation and test-driven development practices and frameworks - mutation testing, functional testing (JUnit, Cucumber, Jasmine), security testing, mock frameworks (Mockito, etc.), end-to-end testing (Protractor), contract testing
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts, tools and continuous delivery/integration pipelines - Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket, Jira, Splunk, etc.
- Experience with API management platforms, design standards, patterns and best practices is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud/AWS development/engineering best practices is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud data stores is a plus - S3, Dynamo DB and/or Amazon RDS
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- Five years experience in technical specialty. For development technical leads, includes two years' developer experience.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Advanced knowledge of the following technical lead practices and concepts:
•Performance and stress testing
Back to top