ITIL Service Process Manager - Change Management
To oversee and lead one or more of the Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) – (Incident, Problem, Change, Service Level, Asset, Configuration and Knowledge) processes. Service managers are instrumental in the development of service strategy and are responsible for the design, communication and enforcement of these processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversees the development of Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) processes and controls to ensure quality is maintained to meet business objectives.
2. Champions and promotes service improvements on an ongoing basis to continually improve quality and customer satisfaction with IT services. Enables and champions an IT service culture.
3. Maintains day to day responsibility for the ownership and resolution (including any referral or escalation as may be necessary) of Service Management issues which arise in connection with ITSM Services.
4. Reviews service metrics (Key Performance Indicators) that identify the success of the services being utilized to recommend and coordinate implementation of changes to ITSM services to improve metrics.
5. Coordinates inter-process changes with process owners. Ensures alignment of ITSM solutions.
6. Creates and maintains the catalog description of existing services offered.
7. Formulates, agrees and maintains an appropriate SLM structure for the Service Delivery.
8. Ensures appropriate Operation Level Agreement (OLA) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) is in place to support any new services.
9. Analyzes and reviews actual service performance against SLAs and OLAs. Provides regular reports on service performance and achievement.
10. Reviews SLA and OLA targets and metrics where necessary. Reviews third party underpinning agreements where necessary.
11. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum five years related experience .
- Proven track record of training, coaching, motivating, and mentoring staff.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Broad knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Strong working knowledge of ITIL process framework. ITIL Foundation Certification.
- Ability to continue ITIL training certification.
- Strong working knowledge of multiple IT platforms (i.e. Windows, Linux/Unix, Network, Mainframe).
- Strong working knowledge of current versions of the Microsoft Office product suite.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
RFP Specialist, CFP®
Megan is part of Vanguard’s Institutional Sales Group. She ensures that each and every information request is processed before being returned to a prospective client.
Back to top