ITIL Service Process Manager - Asset & Configuration Management
- Wayne, PA
Build IT that develops financial futures.
At Vanguard, technology is integral to helping our clients reach their personal goals. We depend on IT 24/7 to run our investors' assets. That puts your expertise in ITIL at the heart of our business as our projects always have IT/Enterprise-wide implications.
As an ITIL Service Process Manager, you will oversee and lead multi-year ITIL Configuration and IT Asset Management governance and maturity initiatives, applying process expertise to drive results. Service managers are instrumental in the development of service strategy and are responsible for the design, communication and enforcement of these processes.
This position can be based in either Charlotte, NC, Malvern, PA, or Scottsdale, AZ.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the process strategy and agenda in collaboration with the Operational CMDB and Asset Managers
- Identify, recognize and analyze potential CMDB/Asset management process issues from current and historical data.
- Develop road map to mature the CMDB/Asset management processes.
- Research and propose process, policy or technology recommendations to align with road map maturity model and strategy
- Prepare for and participate in control reviews and internal/external audit engagements
- Utilize ServiceNow to support all process management, reporting and governance activities
- Prepare management reports for insight into process performance, adherence to policy and process and CMDB/Asset management effectiveness
- Performs other duties as assigned
What it takes:
- Undergraduate degree in related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum five years related experience
- Proven track record of training, coaching, motivating, and mentoring staff.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Broad knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Strong working knowledge of ITIL process framework. ITIL Foundation Certification.
- Ability to continue ITIL training certification.
- Strong working knowledge of multiple IT platforms (i.e. Windows, Linux/Unix, Network, Mainframe).
- Strong working knowledge of current versions of the Microsoft Office product suite.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top