Inbound Sales Associate
The Inbound Sales Associate will support the Internal Sales Consultants and Field Sales Executives in new business development, Relationship Management, and other client-facing sales related activities within the Financial Advisor Services group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles in-bound calls from financial advisor related to general market knowledge, Vanguard product information, and competitor products. Profiles prospective clients, recommends suitable Vanguard investments and passes sales leads to responsible FAS sales team when appropriate.
- Plays key role in supporting the Internal and External sales executives and FAS management team. Assists Internal and External sales executives by performing sales support related activities including coordination and execution of direct mail/e-mail campaigns, internal and external marketing campaigns, production of customized prospect/client target lists used in sales process, and all tracking of expected results from these campaigns. Allows Internal and External sales executive's to maximize their time to proactively contact clients and prospects.
- Solicits and responds to inquiries from Internal and External sales executives related to client's general requests, specialized product questions, research competitive information and all sales/marketing materials requests. Coordinates all resources within Vanguard to research, assemble, process and deliver requested information. Works extensively with internal Vanguard departments to ensure timely delivery of these requests to both FAS personnel and external clients.
- Oversees responsibility for delegating or responding to advisor e-mail inquiries submitted the Financial Advisor Website, the FAS Sales Internet Message Handler (IMH) database.
- Approves or rejects registration requests from unknown advisors.
- Participates in special projects and other assigned duties as needed.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Minimum two years experience in financial services industry.
- Currently holds Series 7 and 63 licenses, or ability to obtain within 90 days.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external personnel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in computer skills, specifically Microsoft applications, contact management databases, and NICE telephonic systems.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top