High Net Worth Client Representative, Senior Associate - AZ 2020
- Scottsdale, AZ
Relationship Management and Sales (RMS) - 2020
Advance your career and our mission
At Vanguard, serving people is at the heart of our purpose. That starts with you. Working in our Relationship Management and Sales team, you'll be responsible for growth outcomes including advice leads and asset consolidations. You'll provide exemplary service and support to like-minded investors who have chosen to invest with Vanguard. Our "crew" as we call our employees, live the mission of doing the right thing for our shareholders every day. This is your opportunity to be part of that community. Make it count!
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the initial point of contact for High Net Worth clients. Respond to requests for investment, mutual fund, and account information. Resolve complex account issues
- Follow standardized procedures to meet client needs. May conduct research for complex requests
- Document High Net Worth client and team feedback in support of service improvement efforts within the business
- Demonstrate a consultative approach in positioning products and services to clients pertaining to service recovery, life changing events, and advice situations
- Develop and maintain proficient knowledge of Vanguard funds, products, and services. Understands the overall Financial Services industry and related legal, tax, and regulatory issues to guide clients
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Follow up with clients from inbound sales opportunities
What it takes
- This job requires a regulatory license and/or registration (e.g. FINRA, state, SFC). Series 7, 63 required
- Series 65/66 is strongly preferred or to be obtained within 90 days of hire
- Minimum of two years related work experience required. Experience in client services preferred
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required
- Exceptional client service skills with strong communication skills
- Possess intellectual curiosity and interest in developing business and financial acumen
- Demonstrate grit and determination in problem solving and accomplishing goals
- Thrives in fast-paced work environments that can be ambiguous and require flexibility
Make success accessible to everyone
Are you passionate about serving others? Then let's step forward together to change the way the world invests. We treat our clients and crew with care and compassion. Combine those values with a growth mindset, grit, determination, and learning agility -- and you could launch a dynamic career. We'll be there to support you as you turn your ambitions into action.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top