Head of Web Channels, Senior Product Owner
- Malvern, PA
Head of Web Channels, Senior Product Owner
Evolve the Client Experience
You will lead Vanguard's secure site, Vanguard.com, with a focus on evolving the overall client experience and underlying architecture. Drive modernizing of the web experience, reimagining and rebuilding the information architecture and navigation to improve overall ease and effectiveness for our clients. You will lead foundational pages and tools which make up the core of Vanguard's secure site, with the goal of improving access for clients and elevating the experience. You will lead a team of product owners who are accountable for directing and prioritizing the activities of agile teams, based on a relentless focus on client needs and a strong understanding of business drivers.
In this high-visibility role, you will:
- Leads the web channel. Owns the strategic vision and roadmap, demonstrating a deep understanding of Leads the web channel. Owns the strategic vision and roadmap, demonstrating a deep understanding of the underlying product(s) and associated business areas.
- Leads the web channel product teams and manages multiple agile teams passionate about enhancing clusters of features in the web experience, and directs production support activities. Provide guidance and training to develop the teams.
- Ensures navigation and findability are effective by living and breathing end to end site map and client flows.
- Ensures our web experience and infrastructure is continuously modernized, and that the latest tools and capabilities are available.
- Product manages and optimizes the portfolio of self-direct tools and key foundational pages.
- Works collaboratively with CX Journeys to further enable the mobile channel for key client journeys.
- Accountable for key metrics of digital channel experience (e.g., NPS, NFS, CX index) and channel performance (e.g., availability, response time).
- Continuously audits the site looking for opportunity for improvements on UI, usability, content, benchmark scenarios, diligently enhance and simplifying all parts of the experience.
- Challenge the business to drive for innovative solutions; "think out of the box" and ensure best in class solution designs. Embrace and drive experimentation to measure and implement integrated and proven solutions.
- Creates, maintains, and employs a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to continually improve the user experience
- Builds and maintains strong business support from team members to promote a consistent approach to decisions/impacts and client propositions.
Turn your passion into opportunity
As a well-rounded professional with proven leadership experience and problem solving skills, you will lead the overall experience, health and performance of Vanguard's secure site.
What it takes
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of ten years of related business experience. Five years of leading large cross-functional teams on major organizational projects preferred. Previous people-leadership experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results while working in cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrated experience leading web channel development efforts, including deep knowledge of the underlying technology and architecture.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and executing Agile principles with strong digital and technical skills.
- Demonstrated experience and deep understanding of design thinking and user experience best practices.
- Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position. Also, employment is contingent on a successful drug-screening result
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top