Global Privacy Project Manager
To manage projects and analysis in support of the business unit.
- Develops project plans to address both tactical and strategic objectives. Partners with appropriate business unit managers in identifying opportunities to improve processes and leverage technology where appropriate in response to business objectives.
- Manages prioritization and implementation of projects. Ensures adequate resourcing of projects. Works with relevant stakeholders to validate project requirements and schedules. Assumes ownership of projects from initiation through delivery.
- Ensures effective communication of project status and issues regularly to key stakeholders. Clearly communicates recommendations and/or requests for information to a wide range of audiences throughout Vanguard.
- Promotes relationship management and pro-actively fosters effective communication. Anticipates business needs and ensures client satisfaction related to the services being provided. Manages relationships with internal departments and external business partners in the development of new products, business services and technology initiatives.
- Ensures coverage of operational and technological issues in discussions of new products and services. Controls aspects of projects involving legal and compliance issues, workflow and procedures, testing requirements, reporting, budget and benefits measurement.
- Supports the development of the program business plan and budget. Maintains fiscal responsibility by managing expenses and operating within budgetary guidelines. Ensures full utilization of available resources.
- Champions Vanguard Unmatchable Excellence efforts with an emphasis on minimizing business risk. Validates trends and establishes ownership for corrective action.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience, including successfully managing large projects from inception to completion.
- Established ability to manage and improve business processes.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate to consensus.
- Proven project-management skills and experience.
- Ability to generate creative approaches and solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
- PC proficiency.
- CIPP preferred although not required
- Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Back to top