To provide financial analysis support to the assigned division.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepares financial analyses and models to assist in the evaluation of business initiatives, capital investments, new services and programs within Vanguard’s business units, analysis may include pricing, cost-benefit analysis, forecasting, expense analysis based on identifying expense drivers and allocations, net present value analysis.
2. Develops schedules to track IT project costs as appropriate to promote accountability. Communicates project budget status to upper management in IT and to the business client.
3. Develops financial and non- financial measures of business performance for evaluation and control of projects and investments.
4. Assists business units in the budgeting and planning process.
5. Prepares and disseminates timely and accurate financial information to allow for efficient use and control over financial resources of a business unit, project, service, etc.
6. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree (Finance preferred) or equivalent combination of training and experience. Advanced degree or professional certification (MBA, CPA, CMA) desired.
- Minimum of three years of related work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred, other analysis or database software acceptable.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Ability to interface with people at all levels in the organization.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge of unfamiliar business operations and technology and assertiveness to seek out information through contacts throughout the organization.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Back to top