ETF Operations Lead - Risk and Controls
- Scottsdale, AZ
Financial Integrity from the inside out
Looking after the best interests of Vanguard investors starts with having a clear picture of our own business and financial situation. As a steward of Vanguard's success and security, you'll make your contribution count. Are you ready to make a difference? As an ETF Operations Lead, you will assume accountability and responsibility for the daily operations of the International Fund Services Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF) unit.
In this role you will:
- Perform analytical review of reports for low to medium complexity funds completed by service provider for accuracy.
- Provide oversight of team's day to day activity and acts as the first point of escalation for data issues raised by team. Complete impact analysis of issues and recommends solutions.
- Leverage end to end knowledge of the reporting processes to enhance team's output.
- Identify control gaps and provides input to internal control framework improvements to ensure strength and compliance. Guide team in implementing changes.
- Identify and lead process enhancement initiatives.
- Develop new crew by providing coaching and guidance.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What it takes:
- Minimum of three years related work experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Additional Details:
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top