End User Computing Analyst - Technology Operations
To provide entry level technical support of desktop computing for Vanguard.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides entry level technical support for desktop supporting which include implementation, configurations, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, and usage monitoring.
- Provides second level technical phone support for transferred calls from the Global Tech Ops Support Center (1CALL).
- Provides remote and onsite resolution support from a central location for all work items that come to Tech Central through Service Now application tickets and requests. Distributes Service Now requests to the Tech Central Back Office team when hardware provision is required.
- Facilitates escalation of any ticket that requires next level support.
- Provides coverage for any support areas within Tech Central.
- Evaluates current process model and demonstrate conceptual thinking in defining new process improvement implementations.
- Generates standard and ad hoc reports, and conducts trend analysis. Monitors and provides data required for monthly metrics and department dashboard.
- Provides feedback and participate in technology offerings.
- Documents all knowledge base opportunities for the department and ensure accuracy of the knowledge base.
- Complies with IT policies and procedures, especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established client service levels. Complies with Information Security policies and procedures. Verifies deliverables meet Information Security requirements.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Two years' desktop support experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Entry level know of the following desktop support practices and concepts: Microsoft Office Suite, Operating Systems and Products for Microsoft, Apple, and Mobile devices, Basic Network Security Knowledge, Lotus Notes, Outlook and Exchange knowledge, Microsoft Internet Explorer knowledge, Current Microsoft Certifications (optional).
Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
Weekday coverage: Mon - Fri, 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Remote and off hours support: Participates in rotation of off hours support.
Requires travel between local buildings.
Must have a valid driver's license.
Must be in compliance with privately owned vehicle policy requirements.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top