Emerging Leader Development Program - AZ
Become exceptional, stay exceptional
Emerging Leader Development Program
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Starting: Summer 2019
Vanguard seeks highly motivated individuals committed to making a difference as they enter the business world. The Vanguard Emerging Leader Development Program is for early career professionals who are eager to kick-start their career and gain a broad range of skills necessary for continued success.
In the Emerging Leader Program, you will promote development in others, have a positive impact on business areas, and speak with senior leaders about their experiences, background and vision for the future. You'll be welcomed into a diverse, inclusive program that empowers its participants, and provides a high level of professional exposure. In addition, you'll receive performance reviews and constructive feedback. Based on these discussions, you'll move into a position aligned to your strengths, professional goals, and business needs.
Don't wait to become a leader - join a program that will provide you the tools to accelerate your leadership journey and never lets your skills grow stale. You will leave this program equipped to success in a Vanguard leadership role.
About the program
This program teaches you how to build relationships and motivate teams, exposes you to our diverse operations, and builds your understanding of Vanguard's divisions, strategies, and initiatives. You will complete multiple company-wide rotations, including placement in the business areas that are most in need of your specific strengths and interests.
Upon successful completion of the program, you'll be launched into one of the following positions at our Scottsdale, Arizona site:
- Supervisory role, providing you an opportunity to manage and develop diverse entry-level crew by providing guidance, personalized coaching, and constructive feedback
- Project management role, stretching your analytical skills to prepare an individual for future Vanguard leadership positions
To ensure your success, you will receive the following support:
- Exposure to diverse departments and challenging assignments.
- Opportunities to build exceptional communication and project management skills.
- Ongoing training opportunities that align with each rotational assignment.
- Opportunities to build strategic working relationships and a supportive network.
- Mentoring relationships with members of senior management.
- Dedicated resources and guidance in preparing for the FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses.
The ideal candidate is a graduating college senior who possesses:
- Bachelor's degree in any major.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher preferred
- The desire to promote growth in others and contribute to a team's success.
- A commitment to strengthening communities by donating time, talent, and treasure.
- Participation in extracurricular activities highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and influence others.
- Demonstrated engagement, leadership, and motivation.
- Ability to obtain the Series 7 and 63 licenses within the designated time frame.
Sound like you? Apply now!
NOTE: The start date for this program will be in the Summer of 2019.
Note: Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position. Additionally, employment is contingent on a successful drug-screening result and passing the FINRA Series 7 & 63.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Brokerage Investment Professional, Malvern, PA
Claire ensures that Vanguard clients have all the important and necessary industry information in order to make the best decisions for their personal investments.
Back to top