Digital Marketing Strategist
- Malvern, PA
Vanguard's Institutional Marketing Division is conducting a search for a Digital Marketing Strategist. As the Digital Marketing Strategist, you will be aligned to several Agile marketing pods to provide expertise and consultation on digital marketing and cross-channel integrated marketing programs during strategy creation and creative process. You will stay current on existing and emerging digital channels and will lead paid media program development and execution in partnership with media and creative partners. This individual will leverage functional area experts (e.g., UX and Web Teams), where necessary to vision, design and implement digital solutions, such as web pages, email templates, and social media posts. Develop strategy to test and learn with digital channels within pod team, and share insights with pod team to better position future content and digital strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Work independently, initiates and / or leads channel marketing programs, initiatives, promotions or research projects.
- Develop, implement, and monitor channel marketing plans. Contributes expertise to major channel marketing deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Ensure channel marketing plans are aligned with the overall department strategy. Assists with defining the appropriate success and effectiveness of channel marketing initiatives and drafts in-depth reviews of channel marketing effectiveness.
- Identify and analyze varied sources of data and information to inform planning decisions. Develops and executes regular reporting, providing actionable insight to the business.
- Proactively communicate status and issues of channel marketing activity regularly to stakeholders, including sales professionals, business leaders, team members, and senior managers.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with various parties including sales professionals, business leads, and key decision makers. Proactively foster communication between stakeholders.
- Proactively identify, manage, and mitigate risks on channel marketing activities.
A design experience that delivers
Institutional Marketing is in the midst of a unique transformation. The Institutional Marketing leadership team, along with business partners across the enterprise, have spent the last several months designing a brand new future state organization focused around Agile marketing principles. Why are we transforming? We have a goal as a department to become a strategic partner to the IIG business and drive results using data-driven decisions and innovative marketing capabilities. This is an extremely exciting time to be joining marketing. We welcome your experience, expertise and ideas!
What it takes:
- Minimum five years related work experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or equivalent experience required.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top