Digital Marketing Lead - Personal Investor
- Melbourne, Australia
Vanguard Australia has been helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals for over 20 years. Serving institutional and individual clients, and financial advisers, we offer investment solutions that are low-cost, diversified and robust through time.
With more than AUD $6 trillion in assets under management Vanguard is one of the world's largest global investment management companies. In Australia we partner with institutional clients, financial advisers and individual investors to offer low-cost investment solutions. Our comprehensive range of managed funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs) and tailored investment solutions are built to support long-term investment success for our clients.
Our Team & Opportunity
The past 18 months have seen significant transformation for Vanguard Australia in business strategy and in the discipline of Marketing. A strategy of growth will see Vanguard Australia expand its offer across both the Intermediary (B2B) and the Direct to Investor (B2C) strategies in the business, we appointed our first Global Chief Marketing Officer, and in Australia, our Marketing department is now a standalone function with a growth agenda to serve both our intermediary clients as well as directly with our investors. As part of this transformation we are looking for a Digital Marketing Lead across our B2C channels.
Reporting into the Head of Performance Marketing, the core function of the Personal Investor Digital Marketing Lead will partner closely with our Intermediary and Personal Investor teams to:
- Develop and implement digital marketing initiatives within the B2C channel, with a focus on revenue growth and customer experience.
- Work with the Performance Marketing Centre of Excellence (CoE) team to develop customer journeys, implement content into website and email programs, and configure and support MarTech tools.
- Design and implement omni-channel digital marketing optimisations using MarTech for automations, campaigns, data integrations and analysis as a part of a test and learn program.
- Manage the future business requirements and planning for Digital Marketing initiatives.
What we are looking for
- Experience in digital or performance marketing, including knowledge and usage of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud products and services.
- Solid understanding of acquisition and retention optimisation techniques, including A/B/n multivariate testing, event based triggers and journeys, and segmentation targeting.
- Proven ability to use data & insights to inform business decisions
- Experience in managing budgets and targets to deliver ROI.
- Broad knowledge of the financial services industry, particularly Wealth Management, and both B2C marketing would be highly regarded.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Where to from here?
If you would like to discuss further please contact Richard Maher from our Talent Acquisition team on Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top