Digital Marketing Associate
Vanguard Australia has been helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals for over 20 years. Serving institutional and individual clients, and financial advisers, we offer investment solutions that are low-cost, diversified and robust through time.
With more than AUD $6 trillion in assets under management Vanguard is one of the world's largest global investment management companies. In Australia we partner with institutional clients, financial advisers and individual investors to offer low-cost investment solutions. Our comprehensive range of managed funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs) and tailored investment solutions are built to support long-term investment success for our clients.
The Digital Marketing Associate is a key interface between the Digital Marketing team and the broader Vanguard business, responding to and assisting in a variety of requests across multiple Vanguard business units. The Digital Marketing Associate will maintain content across all digital channels including two Vanguard websites, email, and social media.
- Build, maintain and optimise Vanguard websites to ensure performance, content and accessibility requirements are met.
- Work with marketing teams on the development of email communications and buyer journeys to Advisers & Institutional investors
- Supports social media channel management
- Reports on digital analytics and insights to a broader internal audience
- Keep abreast of digital trends and looks for ways which Vanguard can grow and retain our book of business across all channels
- A relevant degree or certification in Marketing, Digital or related field would be useful however we are just as interested in the experience you bring.
- Candidates with Digital marketing experience in the financial services industry would be highly regarded, however it is not a pre-requisite.
- Candidates should have a natural curiosity about the digital ecosystem and how CRM, web, mobile, social, search, and e-commerce channels integrate
- We want a self-motivated person, eager to learn who brings a creative mindset into a team orientated environment.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Where to from here?
If you would like to discuss further please contact Richard Maher from our Talent Acquisition team on Richard.email@example.com .
Back to top