Data Quality Product Owner
- Malvern, PA
Create the products that are changing an industry.
- We never stop working to make investing simpler and more successful for our clients. By promoting new ways of working, you'll optimize products and keep our client experience improving at an accelerated pace. As a Product Owner you will lead the strategic vision and roadmap for a product or products with cross-divisional impact, demonstrating a deep understanding of the product(s) and associated business areas. Products often have enterprise-wide implications.
In this role you will:
- Leads product management activities for multiple products, or one strategic product, with cross-divisional impact.
- Influences and collaborates with cross-functional teams to create best practices that drive significant change to the client experience. Ensures business outcomes are linked to business case drivers.
- Coaches product teams towards best practices and learnings. Oversees product teams' support of the messaging, communication, and customer outreach as necessary.
- Facilitates strong business support through working with team members to promote a consistent approach to decisions/impacts and client propositions. Drives connection across all appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Leads the planning, development and implementation of new products with cross-divisional impact. Defines and analyzes markets, developing detailed product features and requirements, and developing implementation plans.
- Influences and employs a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to continually improve the user experience.
- Participates in and influences ongoing business planning and departmental prioritization activities.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of eight years related business experience. Three years of leading large cross-functional teams on major organizational projects preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in building and delivering a robust enterprise data quality program.
- Able to partner with business and IT stakeholders to develop, articulate and deliver a modern vision for measuring and reporting both technical and business data quality.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple delivery teams to drive a common approach to measuring and improving data quality.
- Delivers reference and implementation architectures for data quality solution.
- Able to guide and prioritize efforts for an agile development team.
- Define, measure, and report on key metrics to indicate progress of the data quality program.
- Experience with integrating data quality capabilities in an AWS environment.
- Have a relentless focus on process improvement to drive value and enable innovation through the safe and responsible use of data.
- Experience in automating components of data quality solutions.
- Have a clear track record of delivering practical solutions in a complex and fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience in using innovative techniques to design and deliver ideal user experiences.
- Develop policies and standards to drive data quality efforts across all data teams.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top