Data Analyst/Analytics Lead
To define, gather and analyze measures of Vanguard's client experience across all channels (with the primary focus being the web). To be an advocate for measuring client experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
Owns subdivision projects that contribute to the effort of defining analytics to measure the effectiveness of our cross-channel client experiences.
Builds, maintains, and publishes dashboards and insights that surface key performance indicators.
Gathers, cleanses and analyzes data from multiple sources including but not limited to; Adobe Analytics, Tealeaf, Sitespect and Enterprise Databases.
Assists with the preparation of presentations that translate analytic insights into tangible, actionable solutions for business partners to implement.
Provides analytics implementation requirements, representing our business needs.
Provides consulting services (with supervision) to colleagues needing data for specific projects.
Suggests analytics infrastructure improvements and decisions regarding skills, process, and technology.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
- Undergraduate degree (BS/BA in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing Research preferred), or equivalent combination of training & experience.
- A minimum of three years general business experience.
- Strategic thinker with tactical abilities.
- Proficiency in applied statistical techniques, such as cluster and segmentation analysis, time series analysis, regression/logistic regression analysis, and developing and monitoring scorecards.
- Superior testing and quality control skills and attitude.
- MS office skills. Strong Excel skills in data manipulation and presentation.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to form hypotheses and draw meaningful insights from disparate data sources. Knowledge of marketing and user experience disciplines a significant plus.
- Excellent written/oral communication, project management and presentation skills. Able to clearly articulate and present findings and recommendations to team members and management, and to technical and non-technical audiences. Strong data visualization skills.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Tealeaf, and SiteSpect. 4+ years experience strongly desired.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top