Content Hub Channel Manager
Reimagining the way marketing adds value to the business
Retail Marketing is in the midst of a unique transformation. The leadership team has spent the last several months developing a future state organization that will enable us to become a leading marketing company. Driven by core tenets of modern marketing - agile marketing, digital experience, Big Data, customer-centricity, compelling content, and marketing automation - we focused on designing structures and processes that will enable us to achieve new levels of retail growth. We believe that transformation is a movement that requires alignment of team values and mindset to build a cohesive culture across our Marketing teams. The Retail Marketing team is conducting a search for a Content Hub Channel Manager . As the Content Hub Channel Manager, your primary focus will be to lead strategy for the content hub and support web content strategy and content creation for Retail Marketing's public website. You will act as key partner for content strategists, engagement planners and other key marketing partners. You will have full ownership of content hub elements (e.g. Vanguard's news and perspectives) and accountable for generating and nurturing visitors on the content hub. The Content Hub Channel Manager will deliver the content corresponding to our marketing strategy and editorial plan to achieve our SEO and content publication goals. You will also develop editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone. This is an extremely exciting time to be joining marketing and we welcome your experience, expertise, and ideas!
In this role, you will:
- Independently initiate and / or lead channel marketing programs, initiatives, promotions or research projects.
- Create channel marketing plans by translating business objectives into defined channel marketing goals, strategies, and tactics. Align channel marketing activity with deep understanding of sales strategy and targeted market.
- Provide guidance and consultation on channel marketing best practices and common obstacles based on prior experiences. Direct channel marketing plans that are well-informed by the competitive landscape and suited for the regulatory environment.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and internal expert to ensure the right solution is developed for various partners. Proactively communicate status and issues of channel marketing activity regularly to stakeholders, including sales professionals, business leaders, team members, and senior managers.
- Build and maintains effective relationships. Proactively foster communication between internal department and external departments stakeholders. Influences key decisions across stakeholder groups.
- Proactively identify, manage, and mitigate risks on channel marketing activities. Communicate solutions on key issues on channel marketing activity to management and stakeholders to obtain their input and buy-in as appropriate.
Fulfilling Your Mission
This group shares in Vanguard's mission to take a stand for all investors. You will support this mission while driving the organization forward through the continuous development of both new and existing crew. You'll gain consensus on strategy, positioning, and story ideas through your keen ability to engage and influence others within the Retail Marketing space. Are you up for the challenge?
What it Takes:
- Minimum five years related work experience, two years of marketing experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or equivalent experience required. Graduate degree preferred.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top