To act as the primary point of contact for divisions for compensation issues. To support the Total Rewards COE as a Project Manager for compensation related projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the consistent implementation of a base compensation framework including salary ranges and merit guidelines in alignment with global job design and grading frameworks.
- Project manage Total Rewards initiatives that span across base pay, sales and incentives, executive compensation and Vanguard’s overall total rewards philosophy.
- Manage the compensation relationship for a particular client group.
- Conduct compensation benchmarking and manage surveys to support competitive analysis of compensation programs within the industry. Perform trend analysis and industry best practices research to support enterprise decision making.
- Perform research as needed to support the Compensation Lead in solving compensation related issues within the business.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on selected business changes requiring analysis (e.g., rates for new hires, specialized programs, transformations, etc.).
- Support managers and HRBPs in performing the annual salary review process and evaluating potential adjustments to crew pay.Coordinate with the Crew Central Support Center Lead to ensure manager and crew self-service to key compensation information to support robust decision making
- Assist with the development and implementation of crew communications and training on access to key total rewards information.
- Coordinate with the Compensation Lead and Regional Total Rewards Specialists to ensure consistency in applying compensation policies.
- Serve as an inquiry escalation point for the Crew Central Total Rewards Specialists regarding compensation related issues. Evaluate and approve crew data changes related to the payroll accrual process.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree required. Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum five years general experience consisting of specific compensation experience, (preferably with two years compensation management experience from which was attained a familiarity with executive pay practices).
- Experience developing and implementing compensation programs, policies and procedures preferred
- Experience working with senior leadership
- Experience working in a global organization preferred. Knowledge of HR policies and processes
- Knowledge of compensation programs, compensation governance, compliance and reporting requirements
- Attentive to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Ability to effectively work independently and identify when to engage others
- Sensitivity in working with confidential information
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills, including planning and organizational skills
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Back to top