Client Relationship Associate - PA 2020
- Malvern, PA
Advance your career and our mission
At Vanguard, serving people is at the heart of our purpose. That starts with you. As a Client Relationship Associate, you'll be an advocate for our clients and the voice of our organization. You'll provide exemplary service and support to like-minded investors who have chosen to invest with Vanguard. Our "crew" as we call our employees, live the mission of doing the right thing for our shareholders every day. This is your opportunity to be part of that community. Make it count.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with our clients via the phone to assist them with a wide range of inquiries
- Help every investor feel like they're our only investor through world-class customer experiences by bringing warmth, energy and knowledge to each conversation
- Execute foundational requests, develop investment acumen and communication skills
- Lead with empathy and solutions-oriented mindset to help clients understand the foundational needs of their account
- Develop through weekly call coaching sessions and licensing support
Make success accessible to everyone
Are you passionate about serving others? Then let's step forward together to change the way the world invests. We treat our clients and crew with care and compassion. Combine those values with a growth mindset, grit, determination, and learning agility -- and you could launch a dynamic career. We'll be there to support you as you turn your ambitions into action.
What it takes
- Undergraduate degree with a preferred minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent combination of training and experience. Minimum of one year related business experience preferred.
- Learning agility to successfully pass the SIE and obtain the FINRA Series 7 & 63 Licenses
- You must attempt the SIE exam one time, at least 30 days prior to your start date.
- May need to be Full Jurisdiction Registered in all US States and Territories
- Demonstrate grit and determination in problem solving and accomplishing goals
- Exceptional client service skills with strong communication skills
- Possess intellectual curiosity and interest in developing business and financial acumen
- Excel in explaining complex information in ways that are easy to understand
- Thrives in fast-paced work environments that can be ambiguous and require flexibility
- Share our commitment to strengthening communities by donating time, talent, and treasure
- Ability to have fun, be engaged and inspire others in a team environment
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top