Change Management Program Lead
To lead the change management, business readiness and communications associated with cross-divisional initiatives.
- Establishes the strategy, communication and master change management plan for cross-divisional initiatives, with a clear focus on governance. Determines an appropriate branding approach for the duration of the program. Identifies and coordinates resources to develop a multi-channel approach to online resources, training and knowledge transfer.
- Provides oversight across all program level communications and change management activities identifying possible integration opportunities.
- Works closely with key business areas to identify and tailor communications associated with people, process and technology changes. Leads a business engagement plan, including ways of assessing readiness and feedback. Consults with internal clients and crew, analyzes opportunities for more effective communications and recommends changes as needed.
- Supports the development of steering committee, stakeholder and crew presentations ensuring communication themes and appropriate branding.
- Develops measurement processes for program success that help business partners do self-assessments based on communicated
- maturity models.
- Builds and maintains productive working relationships with various project team members, consultants and stakeholders at both the executive and operational level. Ensures buy-in from crew and leadership.
- Participates in other special projects and helps the team as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years general and change management experience.
- Strong leadership track record, influence and persuasion skills.
- Demonstrated working experience with department, divisional or enterprise wide program communications and change management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Proven ability to simplify complex messages into user friendly communications to all levels – executive and operational.
- Broad organizational working knowledge of various divisions, coupled with a desire to learn more about governance functions.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top