To support and/or lead change management, communications, and training efforts associated with business initiatives and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
Leads or participates in the development and implementation of integrated change and communication plans for internal audiences including timing, conception, direction and roll out. Gathers requirements and data to support strategy development. Leads implementation of change management activities including impact assessments, change management plan, crew training, communication, and crew readiness assessments. Facilitates post implementation reviews and connects with stakeholders to ensure seamless implementation with minimal impact to the business.
Supports departmental leadership with change management and crew impact components of projects & business initiatives. Coordinates efforts to analyze and understand critical processes required for a successful business change. Partners with the business project teams, various stakeholder groups, as well as Corporate Communications, IT, and Human Resources as appropriate.
Writes, creates, and/or edits communications, publications and presentation materials for internal crew. Ensures content is clear, concise and accurate. Identifies and executes appropriate messages and communication approaches, maintains a writing style suitable for the audience, meets business objectives and follows accepted Vanguard style and usage. Collaborates with the business project team in formulating and executing a communications strategy tailored to specific stakeholder groups.
Coordinates change management activities and other initiatives and provides support by identifying possible collision points with between projects and developing measurement/control processes and tools for program success. Ensures project teams have the appropriate standards and tools (impact analysis, stakeholder analysis etc.) to effectively prepare and inform leaders and crew of changes.
Leads implementation of change management activities including impact assessments, crew training, model office reviews, and crew readiness assessments.
Builds and maintains productive working relationships with the project teams and stakeholders at all levels.
Ensures buy-in from all levels of crew and management and ensures concerns of the business are understood by the project team. Advises the project team of potential solutions to crew readiness issues to enable the project manager to achieve successful implementation.
Works collaboratively with the project team and stakeholder groups for successful implementation of business initiatives. Engages with impacted business areas and links with change professionals in other areas of Vanguard to assess readiness for change. Assists the project team in identifying actions to enhance crew readiness where appropriate.
Leads or participates in the development and implementation of integrated change and communication plans for internal audiences including timing, conception, direction and roll out.
Determines ways to best leverage communication strategies with stakeholder groups. Partners with Corporate Communications and other Vanguard Communication areas as needed to execute on the overall plan and ensure the needs of key stakeholders are met.
Engages with clients and interested parties to gather feedback; analyze results and recommend changes as needed. Develops presentations and participates in the delivery of presentations for the leadership team at department meetings as needed.
- Participates in special projects or performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of three of more general business experience.
- Program communications and change management experience at department, divisional or enterprise wide level preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills. Proven ability to create and edit communications to different levels within an organization..
- Strong interpersonal skills particularly as it relates to working effectively with others and building successful relationships throughout the organization.
- Proven communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, ambiguous environment working with multiple and diverse responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to learn a new function and a new area quickly, with little to no direct supervision.
- Excellent judgment and proven ability to analyze issues quickly and independently take appropriate action under tight time constraints.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software, including proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. MS Project knowledge a plus.
- There are (2) openings available.
What will the team be doing?
Prioritize projects and initiatives, support program delivery with business change expertise, allocate resources, manage risks, set project governance standards, and provide visibility across the portfolio of work.
The Change Analyst supports and executes change management and communication strategies for divisional initiatives. Crew in this role will partner closely with Divisional Planning & PMO project team members to ensure change management activities are appropriate and incorporated into overall program and project plans.
Ideal candidates possess:
- Strengths with respect to planning, organization, and conceptual thinking
- Change management capabilities and/or experience supporting change management programs preferred
- Project management experience
- Executive presence and the ability to influence various audiences
- The ability to plain talk complex information for various audiences
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top