Business Analytics & Voice Analytics Manager
To oversee a team of Data Analysts responsible for conducting all phases of quick hit and in-depth analysis on strategic business topics that directly relate to the client experience across all customer touch-points. To study analysis and recommendations for employee improvements, process enhancements or development, and/or technology enhancement recommendations that will positively impact the client experience. Owns analytical tool kits, frameworks, and vendor relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manages staff. Provides guidance, training and motivation as necessary to develop staff. Hires, evaluates and counsels personnel. Follows corporate disciplinary procedures per established Vanguard standards as required. Sets performance standards, reviews performance, provides feedback, recommends wage increases in accordance with all applicable Human Resources policies and procedures.
2. Develops and maintains strong business practices and procedures to effectively prioritize department priorities and align department resources. Ensures clear prioritization of activities, recommends business solutions, and executes on priorities.
3. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement. Partners with internal business partners and employs VUE best practices to evaluate department processes. Works with staff to optimize processes to improve quality and efficiency.
4. Fosters and maintains open communication with business partners. Identifies and acts on cross-departmental and cross-divisional plans, opportunities, and impacts.
5. Collaborates and communicates with business partners regarding business initiatives impacts, solutions, options, and time frame. Develops close working relationships with all appropriate stakeholders both within and outside of department to meet commitments.
6. Participates in periodic business planning, budgeting, prioritization process for team. Prepares management reports, analyzes data, and uses data to monitor problems, measure success, and quantify team’s productivity/efficiency.
7. Maintains primary business ownership of speech analytics capabilities. Stays current on industry trends and serves as the business expert for Vanguard.
8. Partners closely with IT to implement and monitor technical upgrades.
9. Ensures team conducts all phases of in-depth analysis and provides actionable insights to business partners (both short term tactical insights as well as long term strategic insights).
10. Analyzes and interprets data, and makes recommendations for potential high impact crew and client improvements at both the enterprise and functional levels.
11. Monitors processes and procedural enhancements to ensure that the desired impact to client experience has been achieved.
12. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years related business experience. Management experience required.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Six Sigma certification preferred
- Ability to work quickly and independently with attention to detail and sensitivity to deadlines.
- Ability to synthesize insights across multiple data stores.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office)
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Back to top