Bilingual Retirement Plan Service Representative
Begin your professional journey with a role that's more than just a phone job; it's the first step in a boundless career.
Bilingual Retirement Plan Service Representatives provide high quality service across Institutional Participant Services by supporting external employers 401(k) plan participants with their varied and complex needs – one may need help with a form, the next has never even heard of a mutual fund.
But you won't be serving alone – tenured peers, leaders, and resolution specialists are all here to ensure you're thoroughly equipped with the right tools and resources. You'll be working in an environment that is nurturing and supportive, so you can feel prepared and confident from your very first call.
As a Bilingual Retirement Plan Service Representative, you'll spend your day:
- Responding to many Spanish, and English, speaking participant phone inquiries regarding account and plan information, investment performance, regulatory or tax-related issues, in the financial services industry.
- Answering participant questions via written communication.
- Initiating both financial and clerical transactions.
- Maintaining basic knowledge of Vanguard, and the overall financial services industry.
Bring your future to Vanguard and benefit from:
- Heavy culture of promoting from within – we are seeking future leaders and innovators.
- Work-life balance – work less than 40 hours a week, but receive a full time salary.
- Endless opportunities to develop yourself through classroom training, coaching, and refresher courses.
- Access to leaders who provide industry knowledge, career coaching, and mentoring.
- Opportunities to work on impactful projects, and serve as an expert consultant.
The ideal candidate has:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training preferred.
- Minimum one year general experience.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Fluency in speaking, writing and reading in Spanish.
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 licenses or the ability to attain them through Vanguard training.
- Ability to work occasional overtime.
- A shared commitment to strengthening communities by donating time, talent, and treasure.
Skills, knowledge, and experiences that will set you apart:
- Undergraduate degree in related field.
- Prior customer service experience, preferably in financial services.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Note: Vanguard cannot offer visa sponsorship for this position. Additionally, your employment is contingent on a successful drug-screening result.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top