Annuities & Insurance Specialist
Join the team that is the voice of Vanguard to over 5.2 million individual investors, and launch a dynamic career in the financial services industry with a position in Vanguard's Retail Investor Group (RIG).
As an Annuity and Insurance Specialist, your typical day includes:
- Answering incoming client calls; conducts outbound follow-up calls as necessary.
- Executing monetary and clerical transactions.
- Serving as a single point of contact on complex and/or sensitive client needs.
- Conducting a needs analysis, positioning solutions, executing on the solution, and following up throughout the process.
- Prioritizing and managing case work.
- Owning client issues throughout the service recovery process.
- Employing Client Relationship Management (CRM) skills.
- Maintaining current knowledge of annuity products offered by Vanguard and the competition.
- Assisting clients in choosing funds and asset allocations appropriate for their investment goals and risk tolerance.
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum one year of general experience.
- Series 6 and 63 (or ability to obtain within department guidelines).
- Life and Health Insurance License required; (or ability to obtain within department guidelines).
- Adaptability and flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly professional demeanor and poise.
- High level of comfort interacting with investors over the phone.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Bring your future to Vanguard
Build a successful career with one of the world's largest investment management companies. Your experience as an Annuity and Insurance Specialist can lead to a Vanguard career in advice, sales, relationship management, leadership, and much more. Whether you have a background in financial services or are interested in building your knowledge in finance and business, you'll receive comprehensive training that will prepare you to succeed. And you'll be supported by a culture that is focused on your continued professional and personal development. Sound like you? Apply now!
Vanguard cannot offer visa sponsorship for this position.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top