Technical Customer Support Representative
About the Role
As the Customer Support Representative, you will be responsible for providing a positive experience to requesters in need of help, ranging from administrative assistance to product concerns. You are excellent at communicating with people of all levels and backgrounds, can empathize with even the most unhappy customer, and enjoy the relentless pursuit of knowledge. We currently offer support via email-to-case, phone, and chat. So, you must be a flawless, speedy, and empathetic written communicator. This Support Tier I position will enable you to learn best practices in customer service, case management, product expertise, and industry knowledge with a growing global company. Validity's strong commitment to customer success will provide you with a unique opportunity to become an integral part of Validity's continued growth.
- Triage Support inquiries and respond to incoming requests from customers, prospects, and colleagues through our support channels in English, Brazilian Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Educate requesters about best practices and product questions by recommending Help Center content and/or providing status updates.
- Verify and/or modify user accounts, profiles, permissions, passwords, and contacts for customers upon request.
- Become an expert on how Validity products work to help requesters understand the features and benefits pertaining to their specific needs.
- Reproduce customer issues in a sandbox environment to resolve basic troubleshooting issues, such as deciphering customer log files (i.e., DemandTools and Salesforce) and attaching records.
- Complete preliminary troubleshooting steps in reviewing customer nuances to determine the cause of results in the products.
- Understand what the requester needs and why they are asking, in order to troubleshoot before escalating to responsible internal parties.
- Analyze customer issues using proprietary tools, publicly accessible tools, and data provided by the customer to determine the root cause.
- Consistently maintain excellent customer satisfaction ratings.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to requesters.
- Ensure the support SLA is met on all assigned Support cases.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Create and/or maintain internal training documentation.
- Participate in holiday on-call rotation as required.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Must be fluent in English, Brazilian Portuguese, and Spanish (written and oral).
- Self-starting, intellectually curious, and creative individual comfortable operating in ambiguity.
- 2 years of experience in a technical role.
- Salesforce knowledge.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and to seek assistance proactively to meet role-specific KPIs.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative department with rapidly changing conditions.
- Write and speak to customers in a clear, concise manner appropriate for the audience.
- Ability to learn quickly, both about businesses and technologies.
- One-year experience in answering support cases (i.e., Salesforce or Zendesk).
- Experience working in a customer service environment and/or email deliverability.
- Salesforce administration experience.
- Hands-on experience with Validity products.
For over 20 years, tens of thousands of organizations across the world have relied on Validity solutions to target, contact, engage, and retain customers – using trustworthy data as a key advantage. Validity’s flagship products – DemandTools, BriteVerify, Return Path, Trust Assessments, and GridBuddy – are all highly rated, #1 solutions for sales and marketing professionals. These solutions deliver smarter email campaigns, more qualified leads, more productive sales, and ultimately faster growth.
Validity is a truly unique company - massive revenue growth, top-tier investors, 5-star product ratings, proven ability to acquire and integrate top tech companies and welcome them into the Validity family, winning culture and a work environment that fosters hard work, trust, and fun.
Validity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Back to top