Sr. DevOps Manager
- Indianapolis, IN
About the Role
The Sr. DevOps Manager will manage the day-to-day execution of infrastructure, providing technical leadership and hands-on support for internal systems. The position will manage the engineering and administration of cloud infrastructure. The optimization of system configuration, monitoring, and performance will be required. The individual will also ensure management receives data necessary to make strategic and tactical decisions.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day integration of the Systems Administration team through an ongoing evolution and improvement, through tighter integration and collaboration.
- Design, create, and maintain comprehensive documentation of best practices for all implemented system configurations.
- Work closely with other technical team members and departments to recommend solutions and resolve priority issues in a timely manner.
- Seek out and implement new technologies to continually simplify the environment while improving security and performance.
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation and act as an escalation point for other Systems personnel.
- Support the company’s commitment to protecting the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in a medium to large scale enterprise.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education
- Education or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering.
- Linux Systems Administration (medium-large scale systems)
- Kubernetes administration - Containerization/Orchestration
- AWS architecture
- Experience in building and supporting infrastructure as Code
For over 20 years, tens of thousands of organizations across the world have relied on Validity solutions to target, contact, engage, and retain customers – using trustworthy data as a key advantage. Validity’s flagship products – DemandTools, BriteVerify, Return Path, Trust Assessments, and GridBuddy – are all highly rated, #1 solutions for sales and marketing professionals. These solutions deliver smarter email campaigns, more qualified leads, more productive sales, and ultimately faster growth.
Validity is a truly unique company - massive revenue growth, top-tier investors, 5-star product ratings, proven ability to acquire and integrate top tech companies and welcome them into the Validity family, winning culture, and a work environment that fosters hard work, trust, and fun.
Validity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Back to top