Sales Development Representative
- Boston, MA
About the Role
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Validity, you’ll play a key role in prospecting new business for the company. In this role, you will have exploratory conversations with prospects, use your business acumen to identify how Validity can help a business grow and successfully position the Validity value proposition.
Validity is an industry and vendor-agnostic solution and virtually every business in North America that leverages CRM is a prospect. Validity employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within the organization.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify prospects through calls, emails, and social media.
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Support Validity’s marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns.
- Manage and document activities, leads, opportunities, and accounts in Salesforce.
- Respond to inbound customer interest and develop leads to create opportunities.
- Prepare for and contribute to the strategic weekly account and trial status meetings.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- A track record of high achievement
- Previous successful sales experience against quota/sales objectives OR a strong desire to begin a software sales career
- Innate drive to be successful, love to win – you want to win (and exceed!) measurable performance goals and find motivation in temporary setbacks.
- Always curious – you know your buyer; their business and what Validity means to their success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented with a history of collaborating with peers and cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
For over 20 years, tens of thousands of organizations across the world have relied on Validity solutions to target, contact, engage, and retain customers – using trustworthy data as a key advantage. Validity’s flagship products – DemandTools, BriteVerify, Return Path, Trust Assessments, and GridBuddy – are all highly rated, #1 solutions for sales and marketing professionals. These solutions deliver smarter email campaigns, more qualified leads, more productive sales, and ultimately faster growth.
Validity is a truly unique company - massive revenue growth, top-tier investors, 5-star product ratings, proven ability to acquire and integrate top tech companies and welcome them into the Validity family, winning culture, and a work environment that fosters hard work, trust, and fun.
Validity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Back to top